Another shirt idea for We Love Fine, was fun to do them all but gooood there were so many
and I still feel like I should do more
but I told myself NOPE NOPE NOPE
Enjoy, and yay to any that can actually NAME them all xDD
A shirt I made for the We Love Fine Contest may the matrix continue to shine on and make sure that transformers shall always be a classic ^_^
This one here I only colored.
Sketch was done by DJ
Lines by Lyrica
And colors me :3
Yuuta done TFA Style
I am happy with this because I doesn’t look so much like a girl xDD
Old art is old cause I can’t bring myself to do anything new
(◕‿◕✿) SNEAKYMEDULLA’S MANGA STUDIO GIVEAWAY! (✿◠‿◠)
I’ve been waiting to do this giveaway for two freakin’ months, I swear to god, dude. Thank you to everyone who follows me and puts up with my crap, lol!
SO. I’m giving away my tablet and two copies of Manga Studio Debut 5! If you’ve been too broke to buy this, if you’re just starting out in art or you’re a long-time pro, or if you’re just plain curious, then feel free to participate!
I will be reblogging this multiple times. If you’re tired of seeing it, block the tag: #ms5 giveaway
1st Place: Used Wacom Bamboo Tablet + Manga Studio Debut 5, tablet will come in its original box w/ pen, full set of nibs, original software (despite what the picture shows, this is NOT a wireless device). Seriously, I’m still on my first nib. MS5 will be a new hard-copy shipped separately.
2nd Place: Manga Studio Debut 5, hard-copy.
- CONTEST RUNS FROM JANUARY 14, 3AM (-8 GMT) to JANUARY 16, 10PM (-8GMT). This is a HARD DEADLINE. If you reblog at 10:01PM I will point and I will laugh. I WILL LAUGH HAHAHA
- You do not have to be following me to participate!
- 1 reblog = 1 chance to win! Only your first reblog will count.
- 1 like = 1 more chance to win, aww yeah baby
- No giveaway blogs!
- No alts or duplicate accounts. I want everyone to have a fair chance to win. I’m running off of the honor system here, and I will check for this.
- Have your ask / submit open, so that I may contact you.
- You have 24 hours to respond, or I will select another winner. I will notify you multiple times during that 24 hour window, since Tumblr likes to eat asks!
- 1st Place winner must be okay with giving me their address to receive the tablet. I will keep your information 100% confidential, because I know you will capture me and feed me to the Decepticons. If you are underage, you will need your parents’ permission to give me your address. Seriously bro, it’s not cool to sneak (even though I’m sneaky haha)
- Winners must have an Amazon.com account with Manga Studio Debut 5 on your wishlist.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR COMPUTER CAN EVEN RUN MANGA STUDIO SOFTWARE BEFORE YOU PARTICIPATE!
I ship Newt x Hermann. :P
I will ship ANYWHERE. This means I will ship to the following locations:
- Any of the 7 continents on Earth.
- The Van Allen Belt.
- The moon.
- A galaxy far, far away.
- A galaxy somewhere adjacent, in the general area of the Milky Way galaxy.
- Skyrim (but not Cyrodiil, sorry their import laws are stupid. Blame them not me.)
[About Manga Studio Debut 5]
Manga Studio 5 is the bigger, badder cousin of Manga Studio 4. If you’re curious about how the program works, you can download a demo here.
I own MS EX-5, but there seems to be very little difference between Debut and EX. With Debut, you get the bulk of the powers that EX has: all of the materials, specialized tools such as the perspective ruler, layer properties, etc. Smith Micro’s website lists all of the differences between Debut and EX (I used Debut to design my Knock Out screenshot practice, pictured above).
Manga Studio 5 is a great illustration program with a focus on sequential art. Check it out, you might like it :D
More info on Manga Studio here!
- I hate drawing
- I hate it
- I hate everything I draw
- I LOVE IT, IT MAKES ME HAPPY
- DRAWING IS FUN
- WHOA, LOOK AT HOW I CAN DRAW, INCREDIBLE
- no, it’s bad
- yeah, I am bad at it
- I hate drawing
- dang, I love drawing
Elite Guard Optimus Prime is a mother fucking kick ass <3
Originally posted on one of my other accounts, and now reblogin’ here. LAMBO BROS!! Always!!!
Have the Lambo Bros on yer dash heh
A double date with Swerve, Cromdome, Rewind, and Eject! God there were so many of them THE LIIIIINES
THE LIIIIIIIIIIIIINES *sobs*
This was a commission so water marked for obvious reasons
An Optimus Prime drinking a mug for a commission
Watermarked for obvious reasons